In New Covenant, we are committed to seeing Church members grow in different areas of life and identify growth as one of our essential vision pillars. To ensure this, we run different training programmes at different levels:
- Personal and Career Development: A monthly personal and career development training across personal, entrepreneur and career areas of life. Experienced and well sought resource persons are engaged.
- Workers Training Session: A thirty minutes training session every Sunday for Church workers and volunteers.
- Workers Induction: A school where intending and eligible individuals are trained & inducted into RCCG New Covenant Parish workforce.
- New Believers/Baptismal School: This class exists to cater for the spiritual needs of new believers as well those who need to refresh their understanding on the basic principles on a new life in Christ. The class is also intended to prepare new converts for water baptism as instructed in the bible.
- Believer Foundation Class: This is a Mini Discipleship class for those seeking to develop and know more on the Christian faith journey.
- Sharing and learning together (SALT): This is an interactive time of sharing and learning from the bible about different contemporary, societal and spiritual issues of life
Our Vision is to contribute to the perfecting of the saints for the work of ministry and the building up of the church, the body of Christ, through our diverse and robust training programmes.
As we seek to fulfil this vision, we believe that we will raise a people of perfection, who are thoroughly furnished, capable and equipped for every good work.